Sleeping in airports doesn’t have to be a terrible experience which is why we’ve come up with this list of the best airports to sleep in. It might not be like sleeping on your mattress back home, when airports are designed with traveler comfort in mind, they can be great places to have a long layover or spend the night when you’re flight gets unexpectedly canceled. We have information on some of these best airports to sleep in around the world.
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- Hong Kong International Airport
- Rio de Janeiro-Galeão International Airport
- John F. Kennedy International Airport
- Dubai International Airport
- Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier International Airport
- Singapore Changi Airport
- Ataturk International Airport
For those times when you’ve not lucky enough to stay in one of these best airports to sleep in, check out our guide to find a good place to sleep in the airport, no matter where your layover may happen to be.